Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
- How It's Made - Solar Panels
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Certification Clean cost Design Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
Monthly Archives: April 2010
Suzlon in Pune gets US green building certification The newly built global headquarter of wind turbine maker Suzlon Energy Limited in Pune was on Friday certified as an eco-friendly building by the US Green Building Council. Read more on The …
Want to beat oil prices and Global Warming? Watch this video!
the Creative Discovery Museum in Chattanooga, TN is looking at various sustainability & energy efficiency initiations, so they asked Jeff Cannon from green|spaces to come in and talk on LEED for Operations & Maintenance
www.repoweramerica.org In his State of the Union address, President Obama reiterated his commitment to passing “a comprehensive energy and climate bill… because the nation that leads the clean energy economy will be the nation that leads the global economy.”