I want to also know if the 10 watt rating on the solar panel is 10 watts per day or is it constantly adding 10 watts? Is there a time which the 10 watts is being added like 10 watts per second or 10 watts per minute and so on?
Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
- Self Running 40kW (40000 Watt) Fuelless Generator (1 of 3)
- How It's Made - Solar Panels
- SOLAR PANEL DIY MAKE YOUR OWN SOLAR PANEL BUILD SOLAR PANELS
- DIY The Cheapest Solar Panel System EVER Cheap Solar Power
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology Thermal TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill