Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Does the heat bounce back from solar panel? Will it create more global warming if all roofs are solar paneled?
Imagine if you put a mirror under the sun, it heats up and the light is reflected back. How is solar panel different from this concept? Does it uses a special material so the heat will not bounce back to …
‘Dirty hack’ restores Cluster mission from near loss Using ingenuity and an unorthodox ‘dirty hack’, ESA has recovered the four-satellite Cluster mission from near loss. The drama began in March, when a crucial science package stopped responding to commands – …
We have member of the Icelandic Parliament Birgitta Jonsdottir with us from “the movement” to talk about the financial warfare that has been taking place against the people of Iceland since the Lehman Brothers-AIG world financial panic in September-October 2008. …
How many sq ft of solar panels do I need for an electric car if i want to drive it 100 miles everyday?
Also assuming that i live in Florida or Arizona and everyday in the year is sunny
A conversation with Chris Pyke, Vice President of Research for the United States Green Building Council (USGBC), and Lane Burt, Technical Policy Director for USGBC’s Advocacy Team, to hear about the Green Building Information Gateway (GBIG). The Green Building Information …