Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
- How It's Made - Solar Panels
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Certification Clean cost Design Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
Monthly Archives: September 2011
I’m trying to charge rechargeable AA batteries with a solar panel. What guage wire should I use to connect the panel to the batteries? Should I use a diode to keep the batteries from overpowering the circuit? If so, what …
a. 80% b.1% c.10% d. 100% e. 50%
I want to design solar panel with high efficiency by facing the sun for maximum heat absorption. Since different place has different sunrise and sunset time, the position differs. Help me. My solar panel is for heating up water, so …
Take a look at some recent advances in trawl fishing. Turtle excluder devices and bycatch reduction devices have greatly reduced bycatch and improved sustainable fishing.
I want to be running my computer seperate from my houses electrical system and in a way where I can use renewable energy. (Solar, wind, etc.) But I don’t quite know how. My computer powers between 60 – 100 watts …
Polar adventurer and expedition guide Eric Larsen talks about using Goal0 solar power on expeditions.