Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
- How It's Made - Solar Panels
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Here is a short blow by blow example of some DIY Uni-Solar enthusiasts installing a BIPV smart roof in Hawaii. First the gable flashing is tacked on, then the cut panel starter strip is slid under the flashing and the …
My solar tracker i made out of 2 harbor freight solar kits,2 pieces of uni strut a channel master antenna motor on a old topsie turvy deck plant stand a dish bracket holding the panels on motor and a sony …
In honor of National Poetry Month, I give my free flowing poetic thoughts and aspirations; tapping into Mother Earth [our natural and spiritual life] during troubled times [in America and across the world]. Bring your drifting thoughts, too, back into …
Rocketboom Field Correspondent Ruud Elmendorp reports on a local, Nairobi, Kenya-based effort to recycle plastic bags into fencing poles. Join us at Rocketboom.com for an ad free experience.
“Our Island Earth” is the second episode of the “Challenging Reality” series written and presented by futurist Christopher Barnatt. The programme explores the evolution of travel and communications, and uses the second law of thermodynamics to explore the paradox of …