After talking in class about this “green revolution” we are entering, I thought it would be a good idea. I was thinking of being a solar energy equipment distributor, like for solar cells, panels, mounting equipment, and maybe some wind energy equipment. I would buy in bulk and sell to individual companies. The only thing is that I’d have to buy from China probably (boooo) but oh well. So does this idea sound good or bad? Should I instead make one of the smaller companies that installs them?
Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill