Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Happy Earth Day! I noticed this song wasn’t actually on Youtube so I thought I’d fix that. Easily my favourite song on the album. Enjoy!
The Anno 1701 Soundtrack 32 sweat songs from Anno 1701 check out the other video’s for the other songs I DO NOT OWN THESE SONGS!!! ALL THE RIGHTS OF THESE SONGS BELONG TO THOSE WHO HAVE THE COPYRIGHTS FOR THESE
Join the movement. On April 22nd, bring a reusable travel mug into your local Starbucks and get a free brewed coffee. One person can save trees, together we can save forests. For the good of the planet, Starbucks is encouraging …
Margot MacDonald performs an original a cappella arrangement of Imogen Heap’s timely cover “Earth” accompanied only by her loop pedal. This audience-mesmerizing performance occurred at the Washington Area Music Association’s WAMA JAM held at IOTA Club, one of the DC-area’s …
A network of 19 windmills was built around 1740 to drain the polder of Kinderdijk and surrounding polders. (Polders are areas of land below sea level that are protected by dikes.) The windmilles stand in neat rows along an L-shaped …