Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
- How It's Made - Solar Panels
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Certification Clean cost Design Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
Learn how to find attic and basement leaks with tips in this video. Sealing leaks in your basement and attic will help keep the water out. Basement waterproofing can be tricky, so use spray foam insulation or expanding foam to …
What are the most COST EFFECTIVE energy improvements? And no, i’m not interested in replacing my air conditioning or hot water heater any time soon
My parents live in NJ and they need help lowering their energy bills. I have started doing the research but would really appreciate some help finding the best solution for them that saves them money (that is their request) and …
My wife and I plan to build a 2,700 SF house in the next few years and want to do a lot ourselves. House location-Central Texas 6 months of 60 degree weather-6 months of 90-100 degree weather. Our current electric …
A brief overview of Dallas Independent School District’s Hector P Garcia Middle School designed by Perkins+Will. The LEED® Certified building is situated to maximize north daylighting, while limiting solar exposure on the east and west facades. The school’s architectural design …
In 2011, Jacek Helenowski completed The Helenowski Residence, a net-zero house in Chicago. It has achieved the highest LEED Score in the country with a score of 119 points and is certified LEED Platinum and Energy Star rated. The Chicago …