Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
- How It's Made - Solar Panels
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Certification Clean cost Design Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
El Salvador is known for its volcanoes. Now, the country is using them as a source of geothermal energy. Power plants have been built that pump water 1200 meters into hot strata below ground. There it turns to steam that …
Calpine reopens newly remodeled Middletown, CA Geysers Geothermal visitor center. The newly remodeled center contains hi and low tech educational tools help people understand the science behind geothermal power at The Geysers.
Image taken on 2010-07-04 18:09:53 by rwhgould.
Video about Svartsengi Power Plant and Rejkyanes Power Plant in Iceland.
This video shows how geothermal energy is converted into electricity that we can use to power our homes. Geothermal power plant uses high temperature ground source energy from 5000 feet below the earth surface where rain water reservoir is heated …