Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
- How It's Made - Solar Panels
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
I’m making a USB charger and since I want to also with my iPod I want to make sure that if I buy 5 volt solar panels and wire them in parallel that they won’t achieve greater than 5 volts …
i have tried to hook them up to my regulator on parrallel but they still display the same watts…how do i increase? or is it just reading it wrong?
LEED stands for The Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design. It is a Green Building Rating system set up by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC). This system sets certain standards on how environmentally viable is a particular construction. …