Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
Do I need to go back to school & get a 2nd bachelor’s degree? (1st deg is a BA, but I want engineering degree)?
I have a BA in environmental studies, and want to work in the environmental field – am interested in energy, green building etc… I also got LEED accredited. But a lot of the jobs that I want require more technical …
more at msnbc.com
Do Repubs who preach drill baby drill feel stupid when they stand back and see the progress off green energy?
Like Ford producing a 100 miles per gallon car. Progress happens but they seem to stand in its way at every turn.
My Solar Power Back Up Power System For House & Shop OFF GRID ! Thanks To www.altestore.com and thanks to www.ebatteriestogo.com And also for Nice Honda generator from www.taylor-forbes.com They Are Really Helpful I bought All My stuff There ! …
And why were they taken off in the first place?