Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
US Green Building Council-Greater Houston Area Chapter is a cross-cultural 501-c3 organization dedicated to the construction of eco-friendly, energy-efficient homes, schools, buildings and neighborhoods. To accomplish this mission, we use the LEED certification process. The Leadership in Energy and Environmental …
This is a really simple way to make a manual solar tracker for higher solar panel outputs.
U.S. alone produce 3,000 tons of high-level waste each year from 104 reactors. Radio active waste lasts millions of years, and the problem of what to do with this waste has not been solved.
The First LEED Platinum Certified home in Northern Michigan was recently completed. Here is a video tour.
Can this technology really solve the energy crisis?
I live in the north, and need to know how to layout,and implement another way to heat my house,before winter.