Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
Like you know, the curly lightbulbs? How much would it cost to have one on for an entire month in Canada?
Would it be possible to power an energy star light bulb using the light it produces and photo-voltaic cells?
Could you create a “lampshade” of photovoltaic cells that would absorb light from a standard energy star (fluorescent), create electricity, and in turn power the lightbulb again? A battery would be used to light the bulb initially and then removed. …
If you charged a solar panel, then connected it to a strong light bulb, could that be infinite energy?
So the light bulb would re-power the solar panel. Well infinite until the light bulb runs out…
Cree has demonstrated the brightest, most efficient, LED-based A-lamp that can meet ENERGY STAR® performance requirements for a 60 watt standard LED replacement bulb. This unprecedented level of performance is the result of Cree innovation, Cree barrier-breaking LED performance, Cree …
Is it free or does the Yahoo! want to make money by shipping and handling or other stuff. DO you think that nothing is free. Because It says that it is free but i don’t know weather to trust is …
i’m dealing with a street lamp design which is powered by solar energy. and after some researches, i decided to use a 10 watt LED bulb for the street lamp. and i want to know that how much watt of …