Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
I want to know if this type of bulb work with a dimmer before I have it installed. Or will I have to use regular laght bulbs.
Mason & Remy’s new webisode! MasonAndRemy.com We combined Earth Day & Brian Williams obsession with the term “Old School” with a dirty south beat & some fake rap to create OSLB!
1. I’m interested in knowing how much savings on your energy bill… insignificant or quite noticeable. 2. Have you experienced anything negative in comparison to the regular light bulbs? 3. What were your reasons for buying the light bulbs? Cheaper …
Is this common? Im going green and am replacing my light bulbs for the energy saving florescent bulbs,,,but?
Every time i flip the switch,,there is a delay for the light coming on. Like a few secs. I am just wondering if its just me or if this is normal..ty