Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
A case study about a LEED Project Manager, and a solution to her LEED Certification struggles. LoraxPro is designed for AEC professionals responsible for managing, documenting and delivering a LEED certification easier at a lower cost. The software is designed …
For more information about Voltaic Systems, visit www.VoltaicSystems.com For more from Len, watch other videos on this channel, or my business is at http To follow my work, become a fan on Facebook at www.Facebook.com
www.ted.com At TEDxSydney, Rachel Botsman says we’re “wired to share” — and shows how websites like Zipcar and Swaptree are changing the rules of human behavior.TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED …
go-2-school.com – Check out our Google SketchUp training DVDs. Diving into the granite bedrock below Part 1′s model, Mike animates the fracture events that make geothermal energy extraction possible. He visualizes spreadsheet data as a series of 3D point clouds …
Bruce Nordman [Energy Analysis Department, LBNL] Abstract: Amid all the current cheerleading around the “Smart Grid”, there is a lack of critical thinking about the design choices underlying the dominant paradigms being put forward, and how current efforts do or …
English court intervenes to stop Indian case going ahead An Indian solar panels manufacturer cannot continue legal action in India because to do so would undermine an earlier English court ruling, the High Court in London has ruled. Read more …