Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
Informative introduction to Danish clean tech, presenting environment, energy and climate solutions from Denmark. On www.energymap.dk you can find all you need to know about the latest energy and climate technologies, projects, solutions, cases, events and much more. EnergyMap presents …
The Lester Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation presents “Earth, Wind & Fire: The Clean Tech Opportunity Today” at the Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley. This Berkeley Entrepreneurs Forum panel discussion addresses the opportunities and challenges facing entrepreneurs and investors …
Obama’s clean-tech vision meets with skepticism LOS ANGELES — President Barack Obama has grand plans for a green nation — 1 million electric vehicles on the road within four years and clean power sources providing 80 percent of the nation’s …
California soaks up clean-tech investments Electric car, solar, biofuel and other green energy firms in the U.S. attracted $1.5 billion in new capital in the second quarter and California got $1.1 billion of it. There weren’t many clean-tech companies landing …
Start-up ergion GmbH has developed a brandnew machine to increase the efficiency of energy in industrial processes – and to use renewable energy sources (solar power, biomass, geo thermal, etc.) to gain electric power and heat. enjoy – and investors …
Cleantech industry counting on climate/energy bill As two New England senators unveiled a climate and energy bill to widespread uncertainty this week, local cleantech executives said failure to pass some form of energy legislation this year would be a setback …