Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
Conservatives: I think we should wait until oil is nearly depleted to make the change to green energy?
For various reasons. – Clean energy is for schmucks. – The oil mafia seems to like their monopoly on us middle class Americans. – Dependence on foreign oil makes us a more politically involved country (Iran, Iraq, etc.). – We …
How many Oil Rigs have to blow up before you understand that we need to start pursuing a cleaner source of energy. How many more Oil Spills do you need to open your mind? Destroying this planet is not the …
Basically it’s their fault that we’re so dependent on oil, because they’re against progress and green energy.
You thought that the Internet was just a fad, but you were proven wrong, and now you think that Clean Energy is just a fad, and you will be proven wrong again. Get with the program people! Or you will …
I mean the whole day right here on planet earth. I plan to spend the whole day on this planet and I probably won’t even get out of bed for most of it.
Conservatives: Why is it considered “conservative” to be against clean energy sources and environment issues?
Shouldn’t the “conservative” position be the adult, responsible position on issues? Surely nobody sincerely believes air pollution is a good thing, yet “conservatives” seem to be opposed to solar and wind generators, non-polluting cars that run on electricity or compressed …