Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
Now that scientists can look at events the happen on a femtosecond time scale, they will be able to fully understand how plants convert sunlight into energy. Will this improve our solar energy technology?
It is for an enviormental project and I can’t seem to find anything.
Is it because the price of energy would be WAY too high?
I am currently looking at converting a used truck to run on grease or electricity. However, a recent friend (thanks “agua-luna”) shared with me about having a vehicle run on hydrogen (water). I’ve also heard reports of vehicles running on …
I have an A-frame house that seems to be ideally suited for solar (a lot of surface area). I will need new shingles or tin roofing at some point in the not-to-distant future. Will that affect it as well? I …