Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
I’m just asking for a guess but if you know for sure just type so
If investment does not create jobs why is the Federal government lending money to green energy companies?
I thought demand created jobs. If that’s so why did Solyndra need 500 million taxpayer’s dollars. Wouldn’t demand create all those green jobs without government investment?
After talking in class about this “green revolution” we are entering, I thought it would be a good idea. I was thinking of being a solar energy equipment distributor, like for solar cells, panels, mounting equipment, and maybe some wind …
Obama spent $20 million dollars on Green Energy in Seattle. How many jobs did it make? And since he had to print $20 million dollars to create them how many jobs did he cause to be destroyed?
Does the heat bounce back from solar panel? Will it create more global warming if all roofs are solar paneled?
Imagine if you put a mirror under the sun, it heats up and the light is reflected back. How is solar panel different from this concept? Does it uses a special material so the heat will not bounce back to …
Should we take 5 billion dollars that the government is using for this purpose and make it into an X prize for the first company to sell 5 million cars that run on clean, non-fossil fuel energy run cars? (If …