Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
- How It's Made - Solar Panels
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
I am majoring in Sustainability which is a little similar to environmental science but it has more business and more economics side! I know that I am part of what they call “Green”. I just want to know of anyone …
If someone is interested in geothermal energy what kind of degree should that person get is there a geothermal energy degree ?
Biochemistry? Bio Medical Engineering?
Looking for answers from people in the industry if possible. Thank You.
Do I need to go back to school & get a 2nd bachelor’s degree? (1st deg is a BA, but I want engineering degree)?
I have a BA in environmental studies, and want to work in the environmental field – am interested in energy, green building etc… I also got LEED accredited. But a lot of the jobs that I want require more technical …
I’m interested in pursuing a degree in environmental sustainability, or something similar. I feel that our future is in these technologies, and I am interested in being on the front lines of this growing field. What could I do with …