Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
- How It's Made - Solar Panels
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
My dad has a business and wants to know…
How do they get geothermal energy? Do they drill all the way down to the earth’s core? How long does it take to drill as far down as they need to? (I feel very naive asking this haha)
Wikipedia doesn’t provide this – as far as I could find, anyway. Any geologists know of a map that includes average depths necessary for a functional geothermal well?
Do Repubs who preach drill baby drill feel stupid when they stand back and see the progress off green energy?
Like Ford producing a 100 miles per gallon car. Progress happens but they seem to stand in its way at every turn.
Drilling A Water Well, Demo, well drilling rig, portable drill rig, BoreMaster ZX-1000, portable One Man Operation made in USA by Hydra-Fab Manufacturing, Inc. www.hydra-jett.com