Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
- How It's Made - Solar Panels
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Certification Clean cost Design Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
Learn how to seal the leaks in your ductwork with this video from TXU Energy and Energy Star. It’s common to find dust lines on the duct surface and holes around the edges of joints. Use duct mastic or foil …
Overview of Aeroseal duct sealing product and process. Includes interviews with home owners and the host of Home Time. Aeroseal Duct Sealing is the only way to seal ducts concealed behind drywall or that our unreachable – it seals them …
Home Performance with Energy Star®
Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® Chapter 7 – Duct Blaster Test for Duct Leakage