Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
With all this human made global warming I was wondering how much energy planet earth receives each day for free so that the planet does not freeze over.
My daughter will be bringing a snack to school for her 7th birthday which happens to be on April 22,Earth Day.I was wondering what little sort of party like favors we could get or make for each child to celebrate …
It has to be about Earth of course, and something to do with saving it. Like recycling and stuff like that. It has to be creative. So far I’m thinking about doing an Earth singing “help, I need somebody, help!” …
I have heard that during during 1 of the season some places on earth always have day or night and I was wondering is it true. If so what are some of those places?
I know you’re supposed to plant a tree and not use as much water and stuff, but what else do you do? I really want to help out this year!
How short does an earth day have to be to cancel out gravity on the earth so that you would be thrown off?
Using Newtons Law of Gravitation, working out also preferred as his is really bugging me.