Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
Photovoltaic Solutions DuPont™ Solamet® DuPont and Sharp Corporation have joined forces to produce one of the most efficient solar panels in the photovoltaic industry. By using the DuPont™ Solamet® photovoltaic metallization paste, Sharp’s New Single Crystalline Solar Cells have achieved …
According to the US Department of Energy, a home’s windows consume up to 3.8 quadrillion BTUs of energy annually in the form of heating and air conditioning expenses. At a cost of more than $30 billion to homeowners, it pays …
www.unionplus.org Replace your old windows and doors and get energy savings rebates when you purchase Energy Star energy efficient windows and doors.
Or how long would it take to recoup the extra cost?
Would a windmill still spin as efficiently if the wind is only hitting a fraction of the windmill sweep area?
For example, if wind is blowing straight toward a windmill but only hitting the bottom half of the windmill’s swept area (area of circle where the blades rotate), would it effect the efficiency of speed and/or torque opposed to the …
The words green, sustainability, LEED certification, energy efficiency, energy star and carbon footprint are almost interchangeable as it pertains to your building. It boils down to maximizing, improving and reducing costs for your facilities. Focus on energy, waste and water …