Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
This video shows how geothermal energy is converted into electricity that we can use to power our homes. Geothermal power plant uses high temperature ground source energy from 5000 feet below the earth surface where rain water reservoir is heated …
If so, how many houses would that be?
Do I have to buy a solar air conditioner to power it with solar power, or can I use my regular electric air conditioner? The solar a.c.s are crazy expensive, so I want to use what I have. Is that …
Would adding wind turbines and solar panels to utility poles be feasible to replace current electricity?
We already have utility poles and the wires and such. Why couldn’t we just add a wind turbine , solar panels, converter and battery and just convert the whole system. Instead of living off grid, we change the grid. But …
I think it is great they are putting their money into something other than Nuclear. All the tax research money was wasted. It is a fact these plants that TOM is talking about where build the most wasteful and destructive …