Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
- How It's Made - Solar Panels
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Certification Clean cost Design Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
What are the most COST EFFECTIVE energy improvements? And no, i’m not interested in replacing my air conditioning or hot water heater any time soon
My parents live in NJ and they need help lowering their energy bills. I have started doing the research but would really appreciate some help finding the best solution for them that saves them money (that is their request) and …
My wife and I plan to build a 2,700 SF house in the next few years and want to do a lot ourselves. House location-Central Texas 6 months of 60 degree weather-6 months of 90-100 degree weather. Our current electric …
I would like to do a detailed energy flow diagram for geothermal energy . I tried searching the internet but it didnt help.. Thanks.
Will a geothermal energy system be enough to heat a home in the winter and cool it in the summer, or will we need another source of heating and cooling as a backup?