Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
Like you know, the curly lightbulbs? How much would it cost to have one on for an entire month in Canada?
Would you be willing to set up windmills & solar panels that line the entire coastlines of the United States?
Imagine if the hundreds and hundreds of miles of seaside were filled with windmills and shiny solar panels everywhere. I’m talking about hundreds of square miles here. Would you support that?
How much electricity would be generated if the entire surface of the earth was covered with solar panels?
like what if Global Warming were to take effect today? would you find it ironic? since Earth Day is about protecting the earth from things like that. Wouldn’t it be a little strange? Oh yeah and Happy Earth Day