Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
- How It's Made - Solar Panels
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
It is so hot and usually sunny in Florida. Why can’t we use this to our advantage?
Is it possible to build a machine that can build metallic and organic atoms entirely from solar power?
As a possible implementation for self-replicating robotic colonies in space.
Could the US government stipulate that any tax breaks or subsidies given to energy companies must go entirely?
to green, clean energy research, devolopment, demonstration and diffusion, as a small part of the larger plan, to lessen and then reverse climate change? Could this be part of the ongoing green reforms in government, which, I feel, should be …
If so how many pannels would you need, and what would the equipment cost?
I am curious as to the viability of greenhouses in colder climates producing food year round that are heated entirely by geothermal. My understanding is that geothermal can provide heat to about 54 degrees f. So, a follow-up question would …