Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
Is there any formal “science” of SUSTAINABILITY established in the university and research establishments?
“Sustainability” is a broad concept which encompasses many fields…agriculture, industry, economics, urban design, and the like. Is there any formal study of sustainability, or any practitioners or preachers of sustainability that have made efforts to formally define this broad idea?
International companies are acceptable as well. Does anyone know of any companies which are in the solar or wind (or any alternative source of energy) power industry? Or any innovative companies as well. Thank you
Fund established for investment in renewable energy projects Dragon Capital, Vietnam-based investment management group with an office in Bangkok, has launched its first Asian regional fund to invest in renewable energy, energy efficiency and water and waste management with initial …