Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
- How It's Made - Solar Panels
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
www.LaughtonFarmsWestford.com – Welcome to Laughton Farms, a new neighborhood located in prestigious Westord, Massachusetts that will feature 26 new colonial style homes custom crafted to exacting specifications and constructed utilizing the latest environmentally friendly building practices. This classic New England …
Moderator: Stephen Selkowitz, Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory Doug Gattlin, Vice President Market Development, US Green Building Council Alexandra Sullivan, Energy Star, US Department of Environmental Protection Martin Townsend, Director of BRE Environmental Assessment Methods, BRE Global Randall Bowie, Rockwool International urbanpolicy.berkeley.edu
The first project we visited was Sustainable Stuart www.imagineinfill.com by Jonathan Alpert at Imagine Infill www.imagineinfill.com Jonathan is pushing the envelope for urban and green design and created a LEED certified modern duplex that includes everything from solar power, a …
Recovery revives Silicon Valley commercial real estate market Valley, Peninsula occupancy rates show big gains in fourth quarter as tech companies expand payrolls Read more on Contra Costa Times
Custom-built log home estate on nearly 3.5 acres, featuring Kuhns Brothers square logs, 2500sf of finished space, a walkout basement and super-efficient geo-thermal HVAC…all for only $345000! This Louisburg, KS home is EXTREMELY WELL BUILT by Brian Harris Const., and …
In the process of attaining your Broker’s license, gain the knowledge you need to assist clients looking to improve on the energy efficiency of their homes. Â With green building issues becoming increasingly important to buyers and sellers as well …