Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
- How It's Made - Solar Panels
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
If you have a ground source heatpump (geothermal) in your house does that make you feel green if nobody knows?
I read an article on going green that stated people go green for the simple reason that they want to show others that they help the environment. The article said that prius owners can show off to others that they …
Do Repubs who preach drill baby drill feel stupid when they stand back and see the progress off green energy?
Like Ford producing a 100 miles per gallon car. Progress happens but they seem to stand in its way at every turn.
The Democrats and Republicans have different views on how to proceed with new ideas on energy sources. The Democrats are trying to pass legislation that protects our country from relying so heavily on other countries for oil, by using a …
Would it make you feel better to use “green” sources of energy or would the cost deter you from doing so?
Everyone’s talking about what and what not to do to go green: carpooling, buying solar panels, even hypermilling, but to the average American, (or anyone else for that matter), would the cost and investment in going green make you feel …
Any people who use solar energy, please answer your experiences. anything that comes to mind about when you were getting your solar panels, and if you like using them now. What do you think will happen in the future.. thanks~
Clean-energy technology?? Does US stack up well with the rest of the world? Please tell me if you feel that?
this issue should be a political one? Do you feel that one party or the other does better in dealing with this issue? Does a person’s beliefs enter into this issue at all? @2000: *yawn*