Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
I noticed Radio Shack sells little solar cells. I want to expand my company to create a assembly line to solder a chit load of these together to power my laptop. I’m thinking that 500 million should cover the cost, …
Our Green Build group says that 25% of our nations energy is spent on lighting. Therefore California is banning screw in (edison type) incandescent and Flourescent for the higher HFC snap in flourescent. The problem is people say the screw …
I want to get a solar panel but I want to know more before getting one. I see ads for 20 watt on up to 500 watt solar panels. I would like to know if that is measured in minutes, …
I live in Tustin, CA To answerer 1: Yeah, duh. And where can I find that?
They’re so expensive, but alot better for the environment.