Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
Cities offer unique challenges to green builders. Manhattan’s pioneering Solaire is a shining example of what happens when those opportunities are enthusiastically embraced. This upscale multifamily dwelling recently won LEED Gold status, making it the first building of its kind …
Actiu, manufacturer specialising in the creation of office furniture for work spaces has become the first Industrial building in the European sector with the LEED EB Gold certification, a recognition for sustainable construction. The Actiu Technology Park, designed by Jose …
It’s tremendous recognition for the William P. Wilder ’40 Arena and Sports Complex as a shining example of environmental construction. The arena has been awarded a Gold award from Ottawa-based Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED). “The Wilder Arena …
McGill University’s new pavillions in the Life Sciences Complex have been awarded LEED gold certification for sustainable design. They are the only university-owned laboratory buildings in Quebec to earn a GOLD rating.
The US Green Building Council awards Gary A. Ransdell Hall with Gold LEED certification.