Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
If you have a ground source heatpump (geothermal) in your house does that make you feel green if nobody knows?
I read an article on going green that stated people go green for the simple reason that they want to show others that they help the environment. The article said that prius owners can show off to others that they …
I am building an earth sheltered home in the side of a hill. I have removed dirt and rock down about 14 feet from the surface and before I back fill I plan to lay out the tubing around the …
Has anyone had a Ground Source Heat Pump installed for geothermal heating? How much does the system cost?
Looking into installing this system, but unsure of the actual cost. Any ideas?
Is it possible to dig a hole from sea level ground and construct a Geothermal plant to produce electricity?
If possible how deep should the hole be?
Which state in the USA has the hottest geothermal heat?