Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), Chairman of the Subcommittee on Regulatory Affairs, Stimulus Oversight and Government Spending, questions John Woolard, President and CEO of BrightSource Energy, Inc., which received $1.6 billion from the Department of Energy Loan Guarantee Program, during a …
Racing Deadline, Nev. Solar Project Gets 20th DOE Loan Guarantee A large-scale Nevada solar power project received a conditional offer of $737 million in Department of Energy loan guarantees… Read more on New York Times
Can Harry Reid guarantee that his “Clean Energy Jobs” produce something besides a further waste of our money?
What happens after we spend a trillion dollars trying to find this “Clean Energy” on a scale large enough to replace oil? If it does not suceed will the libs take the blame for destroying the country? Also won’t all …
Oregon Geothermal Project Wins $102 Million Federal Loan Guarantee , June 14, 2010 (ENS) – The renewable energy development company U.S. Geothermal, Inc. has been offered a $102 million loan guarantee by the U.S. Department of Energy to construct its …