Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
- How It's Made - Solar Panels
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
Assume a 3,000 sq ft house, and I’m really just looking for the initial cost of the equipment and installation. Thanks!
What does it take to start manufacturing PV Solar Panels (building cleanliness, floor, walls, heating/cooling)?
I have space that i feel would be great for this but is very dirty and greasy. In the Process of cleaning it up.
does an open geo-thermal heating/cooling system use same amount of water for cooling and heating S.E.CT?
I’m talking about the network of pipes people have begun to install underneath their houses in order to heat and cool their houses. I understand the concept behind it and how it works, but how much are these systems to …