Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
- How It's Made - Solar Panels
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
I live in the midwest U.S. and may need to upgrade my HVAC. Does anyone here have a geothermal system and if so, have you had any bad experiences with them? Thanks
Countries all over the world are leading the way towards a green economy. Unfortunately lobbying by the oil, gas, coal and nuclear industries are hindering progress. Very soon, perhaps even now depending on the cost of electricity in your area, …
I am looking for some information on a career in this area. Currently I am trying to get some feelers out there, in order to move along in the right direction. I live in New England and would like to …
Amazing sculptural and 3-D art built out of junk, toys, and found objects by Red Nose Studio bring a book about a little town with a LOT of garbage to life. Based on incredible true events, Jonah Winter brings us …
I took a drive to see another youtube friend today and take a look at a huge crack opening up in the here in my neck of the woods. Neat stuff…