Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
- How It's Made - Solar Panels
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
I hear that solar power technology is becoming cheaper, yet still a ways away from becoming economical on a large scale. What are the biggest costs associated with solar power technology?
What is the most affordable, yet highest watt solar panels available?
GE Recognized with ENERGY STAR® Highest Award for Sixth Straight Year LOUISVILLE, Ky.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) today announced that GE Appliances & Lighting has been awarded the ENERGY STAR® Sustained Excellence Award for the sixth straight year. …
The data show China is now king of the world in energy consumption, surpassing the U.S. years ahead of forecasts in a milestone. The news comes from the Paris-based International Energy Agency on Tuesday. But China declined this new crown. …
Chalk it up necessity and the changing patterns of employment. In 1958, the average job tenure was 23 years. Less than 40 years later, it was down to just three years as workers became more mobile and companies began restructure, …