Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
- How It's Made - Solar Panels
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
My wife and I plan to build a 2,700 SF house in the next few years and want to do a lot ourselves. House location-Central Texas 6 months of 60 degree weather-6 months of 90-100 degree weather. Our current electric …
In 2011, Jacek Helenowski completed The Helenowski Residence, a net-zero house in Chicago. It has achieved the highest LEED Score in the country with a score of 119 points and is certified LEED Platinum and Energy Star rated. The Chicago …
Can a house be heated on one side & cooled on the other on a Geothermal Heat Pump system simultaneously?
The house has two heat pumps and two 250 ft deep vertical closed loop wells. The only think I don’t know is whether or not the wells are exclusive to the individual pumps. There are two separate air handlers (two …
I have to come up with a proactive research question for school and i decided to do “Can a house survive on solar power alone?” the solar power being generated from solar panels. I need help with the answer since …
We are very seriously considering making this investment to help cut our heating bills. We use propane now. Please let me know of any pluses or minuses you may have experienced. Thank you
The house is in MD. I think geothermal costs about $8,000. Is it worth the investment?