Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
How feasible is this? Could Hawaii profit from this? Is there danger to humans or the environment? Thanks in advance. Tom
if you had just one solar panel, say one square foot in size, how much hydrogen could you produce in one day?
CNN’s Kristie Lu Stout talks to Taras Wankewycz about a new hydrogen fuel-cell refueling station for the home. Would you like to know more? “Horizon to show home fuel cell technology that charges gadgets” edition.cnn.com “..The “desktop” fuel cell extracts …
If it takes energy to split water into hydrogen and oxygen… Then does that mean you can GAIN energy by fusing hydrogen and oxygen molecules back into water? This could be a breakthrough in clean energy if my suspicions are …
www.h2-hydro-gen.com Report on how Iceland is using it’s geothermal natural resource to generate electricity and converting that electricity to Hydrogen via electrolysis. The Hydrogen the can be stored for future use as a fuel to power vehicles or converted back …
NH² Hydrogen Powered Tractor