Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
Is it expensive, cheap and why? I have researched everywhere but in most instances the answer is involving geothermal power plant, however I need the cost involved in the process of gaining geothermal power not using a power plant but …
with particular the plant room and boiler and storage
I know Organic foods and Green houses. Are there anything else?
I hear that solar power technology is becoming cheaper, yet still a ways away from becoming economical on a large scale. What are the biggest costs associated with solar power technology?
Recorded at the www.NewWorldFair.org May 16, 2009 – THE EARTH SHIFT PROJECT AND HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED, with Dr. Robert Cassar. Come learn about the Earth Shift Project. We are an organization of adept students in the areas of …