Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
just a video of my Solar Charger Charging my ipod
If i recycle my iPod’s what % off do i get on my next purchase? Can i recycle 2 iPod’s at the same time to gte a higher discount? What % do i get off per iPod? SOMEONE PLEASE JUST …
I want to upgrade my ipod and i heard if you recycle my ipod at the apple stoe they pay you about 90% of the regular price… Is this true?
I want to know if i can use the white cable that comes with the ipod to connect it to a solar panel and charge my ipod
i store solar power in a 12 volt batt. and wanted to know how i would get it to my “L”pod (becuse it will soon be better than your ipod)