Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
- How It's Made - Solar Panels
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
How big will the ‘renewable energy’ and ‘sustainability’ sector grow, and how many new jobs will there be?
im interested in studying ‘Green Energy Technology BSc’ course and want to know what my job prospects will be like.
Can I work for the EPA? What kind of jobs in the EPA? Other jobs suggestion?
Im a freshman at the University of Oregon. I am a business major and I am interested in doing some kind of work in the sustainability field. Being a freshman I am no pro when it comes to sustainability, but …
Is this a field that you would be interested in working in? Why or why not?
i want to get possibly a degree in engineering, what jobs allow me to work with new energy, like replacements for fossil fuels. i want to do something helping the environement while ending american dependence on oil.
Can anyone list a few decent paying jobs in the clean tech or energy (clean energy, not oil or coal) sector? Whether it be smart-grid tech, wind, solar, geothermal, batteries, LED, etc. Thanks in advanced.