Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
I am looking to power a small air compressor with solar panels, but am not savvy when it comes to solar power. For example, if I use a 12V DC motor, surely I shouldn’t need an invertor (I think?). Also, …
I want to design solar power system to run 15 kW, 3 phase motor, 50 Hz for pumping purpose. I will be using batteries for back up supply from Grid supply to charge battery during solar power failure. Please suggest …
www.GreenMotorProject.com 2010 More Tests on a New Non Paralell Magnetic Force Field = With 100 Magnets Total = 50 In Each Rail Green Motor Project Video 6 Sorry it took so long. I started this video several times and still? …
how to connect a solar panel and a motor? im doing a school project, i have made a turbine with a motor, i want to connect the motor and the solar panel to charge a battery. how should i connect …
I just bought a 100Watt PV panel and was curious how this is done. I don’t want it flying off the roof when I’m going 75MPH down the freeway. I also don’t want to pay $100 for a few pieces …
i know how many panels but there are things called inverters , are these expensive and can it be done