Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
- How It's Made - Solar Panels
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
U.S. alone produce 3,000 tons of high-level waste each year from 104 reactors. Radio active waste lasts millions of years, and the problem of what to do with this waste has not been solved.
So how many solar panels do you require to produce 500MW of energy? Also how many nuclear power plants do you require to produce 500MW of energy? Thanks
Part III in The Agenda’s “Pressures of Progress” series: Ontario is trying to become a world leader in green technology. And while the McGuinty Liberals believe it’s the future, citizens and industry aren’t fully buying in. Do we all want …
I’ve been able to find out that we have more than 400 nuclear power plants but cannot seem to find a statistic on the total number of all power plants to compare it to.
I have this idea to tunnel down into the mantle and set off nuclear bombs at different levels of the earth’s crust to create a small volcanic region that can be used to make steam to drive turbines on the …