Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
Why do we visually pollute the environment with windmills and slaughter birds when a tiny patch of Alaskan?
wilderness we will never see can produce so much needed petroleum? Until the USA grows up and learns that Nuclear Energy is the answer, petroleum is the least polluting energy source adequate to meet the demands of today and the …
www.grassstitcher.com Package patch seed products are NOT sustainable and often fail, don’t waste your time and our planets resources, recycle with the Grass Stitcher. Plant lawn seed easily to repair a thin lawn, bare lawn or lawn patch, use the …
Costs disregarded, is it theoretically possible to filter the plastic out of the ocean and recycle it? I am thinking of maybe floating offshore platforms sucking up water and filtering out the plastic and putting the fauna and flora back …