Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
Video about Svartsengi Power Plant and Rejkyanes Power Plant in Iceland.
U.S. alone produce 3,000 tons of high-level waste each year from 104 reactors. Radio active waste lasts millions of years, and the problem of what to do with this waste has not been solved.
So how many solar panels do you require to produce 500MW of energy? Also how many nuclear power plants do you require to produce 500MW of energy? Thanks
PLZ I NEED DETAILS As water flows into the earth surface through pipes heat is transferred 2 it…….. I want 2 know the best flow (speed) of water 4it………. Should the flow of water be fast or slow?