Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
- How It's Made - Solar Panels
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
Plastic pollution is a problem – but the solution starts with recycling everything and anything we can, including plastic bags. We scoped out the largest plastic bag recycling facility in the world to see how it’s done. Check out our …
Help reduce waste and keep our environment clean by making an effort to reduce, reuse, and recycle plastic grocery bags, keeping them out of the landfills.
“How to turn those pesky plastic grocery bags that seem to pile up into a cool dog leash and also help keep plastic bags out of our landfills, one dog at a time!” You don’t have to own a dog …
Hey, Y!A, I got a package today with those plastic air pillows in it that cushion the item. I was wondering how I go about recycling them. They’re recycle code #2 HDPE. Do I deflate them and put them with …
I think that one wastes a certain amount of water when washing his plastic packages before he gives them away for recycle. I can’t figure out if the amount of water used is worthy. I mean what will have greater …
For school, our environmental club is making a sculpture of water bottles. We are hoping to paint statistics on them, but we also want to be able to recycle them. Is there any paint that can be used that won’t …