Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
Alan Rosling, Chairman & Executive Director, Kiran Energy, discusses the challenges in the implementation of solar power in India.
In this 2013 wintertime video my custom hybrid solar electric bike operates on just 3 volts or sub 15 watts of solar energy power…
This video looks at the new solar thermal power station based on power tower concept in Spain
Video talks about SSPS (Space Solar Power System), a technology used to generate solar power in the geostationary orbit and transmit it to Earth. JAXA is engaging in research on this system.
The Makani team has achieved a significant milestone in the pursuit of inexpensive renewable energy during a recent flight of its latest prototype, Wing 7. Wing 7 has a wing span of 8 meters, weighs 58.4 kg and has a …
We understand the world can be a rough place. The economy isn’t what it once was and we all have goals and dreams that have taken back seat to our everyday priorities. But, it doesn’t have to be that way. …