Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
- How It's Made - Solar Panels
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Certification Clean cost Design Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
With the prices of gas right now would it be cheaper to heat your home with energy star space heaters?
i remember hearing they are like 5 cents an hour. WOW they are going to tax electricity to make it as unappealing as gas? Socialist Protectionism anyone?
Basically it’s their fault that we’re so dependent on oil, because they’re against progress and green energy.
Isn’t ethanol production driving up the cost of food? Will we have windmill’s on our cars?
Are higher prices of oil good for “green energy” development? Is this why Obama got the USA involved in the civil war in Libya?
I bought a solar panel, it cost about 400 dollars , when the sun is shining it makes about, 50 watts , then I have to buy the inverter and the batteries , at market prices, will it ever pay …
Planning to get some clean solar energy into the house and need to know the wattage / volts output I can expect corresponding to the panel price.